Friday, August 12, 2011

What does sc in next 12 (14,16) ch means ?

I am trying to make a pair of slippers for my self and the instructions for the pattern said for the SOLE (make 2): Ch 23 (27, 31) so i thought 31 (being for my size) I would count to 31 when making my chain but the next step has me confused I dnt know what it mean. Every time i try to single crochet the next 16 i don't have enough room to complete the pattern which is... hdc in next ch, dc in next 7 (9, 11) ch, 7 dc in last ch for toe; what exactly are the asking me to do? is it the very next chain that I do the hdc in? and then dc the next 11 chains and then 7 dc in the last chain for the toe?? Sounds confusing by just reading it someone please help me it says for beginners but I am having a real hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment