Friday, August 12, 2011

Do you think this guy still likes me, or even still has feelings for me?

So me and this boyfriend I had for a year went our separate ways about six months ago. I decided to do a “Eat Pray Love” type thing and so I started focusing on myself and working on me. I disappeared for about a month and a half (I can’t afford a whole year type ordeal). So anyways I came back for my sisters graduation and we went in to the store where he works to get some things for her graduation party. I was standing by the deli and he was clear across the store and he sees me and comes over and pokes my sister and congratulates her on graduation and is avoiding talking to me, but keeps glancing at me the entire time. Well then my sister made a comment about how he looks different in his glasses and he says oh no I’m still just an ugly f-er, then looks my way for one of my, “oh no your not” cause I always do, but this time I just walked away. So then he comes up to us again a few minutes later and starts talking to my sister again, but then he throws a oh now your going to be just like your sister. And my little sister was like, so thats not a bad thing. And then he said something and she flipped him off. And she said you get that finger a lot, but yet you don't get laid that often. And he was like ya I do I have a girlfriend now I get laid every night. Then he looks at me for my freak out reaction and I just said, Oh well congratulations I hope you two are happy! And my sister, bless her heart, was like no you don’t your so full of s*%t its not even funny. Well after that he went back to work, but he proceeded to be “accidentally” be wherever we were. I avoided eye contact, but my sister said whenever he passed us he was always staring at me, and I asked are you sure it wasn't you? And she said no, he had this sorta puzzled look on his face and was looking at you. So my question is, does he still like me? Is he saying and acting this way to get my attention? I'm sure he probably does have a new girlfriend, but why did he feel the need to tell me that? Thanks for the answers, and please no rude comments thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment