Thursday, August 11, 2011

My mom doesnt support me?

Last year i was in track and she always told me to quit because i came home too tired and she didnt want me being to tired that i couldnt help around the house. I felt bad so i quit and started helping more. Now this year i tried out for the cheerleading squad and i made it and she says then i wont be able to get a job during the summer but i told her id try anyway. She never congratulated me or anything she just said it was a waste of time even when i told her this is good for me and itll look good on a college application. She says i never help her even though i do a lott like wash dishes, laundry, babysit my sister, and even trying to get a job. She always puts me down and calls me stupid and says ill never achieve anything though i get good grades. I was just wondering how can i stop this ?? ive tried telling her exactly how i feel but she doesnt care...

No comments:

Post a Comment