Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm set to move out of state but I want my girlfriend (love) back?

It's a difficult situation for me. We both expressed that we love each other. We broke up four days ago and I need advice on what to do about her and if I should try and get her back. We've dated in the past and this time seemed like it was going to be the one. For the last two months though I've been (and her too) extremely busy with school and work. I had an internship 40 hours a week and then work on the weekends. We both knew it was going to be difficult and that it would strain our relationship. It did take a toll and we fought a lot more and since we didn't get to see each other as much we took the time we did get to see each other working things out or sometimes fighting more. We usually worked things out to where everything would be okay though. The big problem is that I'm set to move out to Colorado (I live in Ohio as does she) in two months and she doesn't graduate till December. She was always upset about this and expressed to me that she didn't like it but never told me not to go. Anyways, four days go we had another fight the last day of school for me where we were at the same apartment with friends but we were distant and I got upset about it. The next morning she came to my place and broke up with me. She told me that she thought we would be happier if we broke up. I told her I didn't agree and spoke my piece about it. I could be wrong but one of the things she said to me and I think may be the problem is she brought up how much trouble we had now being so busy and how much worse it would be when I was in Colorado. How we wouldn't be able to talk face to face or for me to comfort her with hugs and kisses if we fought. We ended the conversation with her giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving. We haven't talked again except she congratulated me with a text on Saturday telling me she hopes I have a great day and that I deserve it. I responded with a thanks and that was pretty much it. I've done a lot of thinking the last few days and I know that without a doubt I want to be with this woman. I don't know what is appropriate at this time but I want to at least send her a text telling her that I love her and that I would stay with her and not move to Colorado so I could be with her. I don't know if I should do that or if it's appropriate or even what to say :( . I told her the day we broke up when she sent me a text telling me she loved me so much and she'll never stop loving me and that she "hoped to be friends one day because she couldn't imagine her life without me and that it just might not be our time and the she hopes to god that that's the case" that I wouldn't bother her about things. I want to fight for her though and I want her to know how I feel and the length I'm willing to go to be with her. I know that some people can be overwhelming with this and I don't want to be and I don't want to upset her, I just want her back. I don't know if it's too late though and I'm struggling with what to do. Any help would be appreciated! PS, I have a text saved in my phone that I haven't sent yet that says "I don't expect you to say anything and I don't expect this to change anything either. I need you to know though that I love you so much too and I'll never stop loving you either. I would stay here with you and wouldn't go to Colorado to be with you. I know I wouldn't regret it. I would rather make a hundred memories with you than a million by myself. I hope I didn't upset you you with this but I needed you to know that. I know I said this before but I won't bother you like this again. I hope you have an awesome day (her name) and again I'm sorry if I bothered you." This is what I want to send to her today. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment