Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is he even into me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok so there is this guy who went to my school let's call him Rick(i was in 8th grade and he was in 9th but now its summer so we're not at the same school anymore) So my mom and his mom are best friends and i'm pretty sure his mom knows that i like him but one day something happened to me. It was one of those situations where i didn't know what would've happened if Rick hadn't come in. So the next day my mom thanked Rick's mom and he said it wasn't a big deal but then his mom told him that we had an arranged marriage and he smiled(: also on thee last day of school he walked straight up to me 3 times but turned away. And after we got back band results he congratulated me and no one else. I've caught him looking at me a bajillion times and he occasionally smiles at me(: and just btw wee NEVER talk! We went to the same elementary school and wee talked then actually we were like good friends! Should i try to get to know him this summer? Is he even into me?!?! HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment