Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How do i reach out to my cousins?

When i was younger me and my older cousins used to do everything together, Ive noticed for the past few years they have become disconected from me. I always wanna spend time with them and my uncle but i dont think they feel the same way. I just got back from my freshman yr of college away from home, today I went to their house for dinner with the rest of their family, they were talking to their other cousins about all the stuff they do together and how they plan on going to to the beach this weekend. They were also talking about how they were planning on attending grad and throwing a grad party for one of them when last year, they didnt even so much as give me a call to congratulate me on mine. Im not gonna lie I feel hurt, I really love these people I wanna spend time with them... how do i delicately approach the subject to tell them how i feel without sounding whiney?

No comments:

Post a Comment